Many of us have bucket list, of things to do. A photographer certainly has a bucket list of the locations he needs to visit in his lifetime to capture that one unique shot. These destinations include popular tourist places to places which are very hard to reach and secluded from the world. We here bring for you some splendid places for photography.
Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia
Spread across 10582 square kilometres in are, this is the world’s largest salt flats. It is strategically located in the Southwest of Bolivia. The land here has largest concentration of chemicals like Potassium, Sodium and Magnesium.
- World’s largest natural mirror when it covered water.
- Sizzling hot spring with geysers.
- Exquisiteness of vast salt deserts.
One of seven wonders of Africa, Serengeti is located in North Tanzania.it is known for the wide variety of wilds spread across 12000 square miles of area. Serengeti, is known across the world for the largest terrestrial mammal migrations on our earth. Extensive grasslands, catchy stone formations and some very rare and special species of trees makes this place a must visit for everyone.
- Grand migrations of animals every year, some group go as high as 1.2 million wildebeests.
- Thousands of Zebras and buffalos grazing on the fresh grass in its vast grasslands.
- Chasing and hunting of preys by Cheetahs and Lions.
- Hunting of cheetahs and lions in grassland.
- Green forest, volcano and many more scenes of loaded rough country.
The remote and secluded group of island is a home for several varieties of animals and birds. Being located on the equator, this place can be visited at any time on the year. This island is a home to origin of many species of animals, also listed in the UNESCO’s world heritage sites.
- Host to only surviving Giant Pinta Tortoise, largest Flightless Cormorant and Marine Iguana.
- Rich marine life as 5 major ocean currents meet here.
- Lava tunnels which disclose about how islands are actually formed.
- Whale watching.
This far-flung island in the South Eastern Pacific ocean is identified for the moai named monumental statues. The mois are engraved by the Rapa Nui people in between 1100 and 1400AD. Mois are said to be carved down from dead volcano in the island.
- Long strings of mois statues.
- 360 degree view of Pacific Ocean.
- Spectacular scenes of caves and vast Grassland.
- View of dead volcano and lake filled crater.
Machu Picchu, Peru
Located between Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu in Peru date back to 15th century. Built in 1450 by Inca Empire and the Spanished ruined it in 1572. This place was rediscovered my an American Explored Hilal Bingham in 1911, after been hidden from the world in the dense forest for more than 400 years.
- Outstanding view of entire ruin with dramatic natural background.
- Stone houses, Inca Trails and Stairways.
- Sun Temple, Solar Clock and Intihuatana Stone not to be missed.
This is the least explored part of the earth. Also this is the wildest. The hard climatic conditions here keep the modern world away and hence the nature is in abundance here. But then there are some avid travellers and ofcourse scientists who help the rest of the world to understand the beauty of Antarctica.
- Snow laden mountains, Glaciers, Icebergs and deep clear blue sky
- Excellent view of Aurora Borealis.
- Penguin colonies and the Blue Whale.
Made up of 118 small islands, this Northeastern city in Italy is connected by various bridges and canals. Also known for Lagoons, this city is the only pedestrian city in the world and is listed on world heritage sites.
- Various bridges on canals and the centuries old Rialto markets.
- Aristocratic mansion and work of Art from the 14 to 18 century.
This tourist attraction in England is 5000 years old and is one of the finest. The reason why this Stonehenge was built still remains unanswered. This monument is aligned with both mid winter and mid summer sunsets.
- Sarsen and Blue stones
- The perfect alignment of rocks and intersection of sun rays between the rocks.
Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
The oldest and largest pyramids in the world are also One of seven wonders of ancient world. These pyramids tell the world the engineering marvels and the architectural style used by the people then is still not replicated by the modern world. The largest and oldest one within the list of pyramids of Giza.
- Exclusive design, Alignment and Structure of pyramids.
- Sphinx, complex structure.
- View of Pyramids and Sphinx from a distance.
This Indian monument is considered as the epitome of love. Located in Agra, India this monument is from one of the Seven Wonders of the World and is in the within list of must see tourist sites for all. Mughal emperor Shah Jahan built this beautiful building in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. It took 21 years to construct the Taj Mahal and was completed in 1632.
- Reflection of Taj Mahal in Pool.
- Minarets of Taj Mahal.
- Different coloring of Taj Mahal at different times of a day.
- View of Taj Mahal from Yamuna river.